Home ab workouts are one of the best ways to assist in getting six pack abs.
Of course, it starts with a solid nutrition plan to shed the fat that may be overlying the abs.
From there however, you need to have an ab workout that is convenient enough to be done anywhere without requiring equipment.
This home ab workout is one that can be done with absolutely no equipment and at any ability level.
How is that?
Because this ab workout uses x-tinction programming.
With x-tinction programming you can make any ab exercise challenging regardless of your ab strength.
The workout shown in this home abs workout are as follows:
– Two down One Ups for 45 seconds with extinction at 45 seconds
– Figure 8’s for 60 seconds with extinction at 60 seconds
– 21 Crunch for 12 reps with extinction at 12 reps
REST 30 SECONDS AND CONTINUE
– Scissor V Ups for 45 seconds with extinction at 45 seconds
– Hip Touch Planks x 15 each side with extinction at 15 each side
– Russian V Tuck Twists x 16 reps each side with extinction at 8 reps
This particular home ab workout follows the A-X six pack progression.
This takes you through all of your home ab exercises in a specific sequence.
You want to perform your lower ab exercises when your strength is freshest since these movements are generally the most challenging.
Perform this ab workout circuit following the instructions provided in the video and start using it 5-6 times per week for best results.
As noted already, you have to be sure your nutrition is in check if you want to see the results of your new six pack stomach.