Viral Information & News on Living an Inspired, Motivated and Healthy Lifestyle!

Atkins Ready to Drink Protein Shake Review

Atkins Ready to Drink Protein Shake Review

Atkins ready-made shakes you can drink on the go will provide a lean and nutritious source of protein to keep your body fueled up and going until you achieve the results you desire.

CBDPure CBD Hemp Oil Extract Dietary Supplement

Atkins Ready to Drink Protein Shake ReviewAtkins has been around for a long time and is a very well-known diet company that has helped improved lives since 1963, thanks to Dr. Atkins. Along with the controlled carbohydrate studies that help people lose weight, you can now grab one of their already made Atkins protein shakes to help you with your journey.

Atkins shakes are no hassle – unlike the messy protein tubs, and are already pre-made in an easy to drink bottle for you. At only 160 calories, the Atkins Ready to Drink shakes offer 15 grams of protein with only 5 grams of carbs – all while delivering a smooth taste.

These macros are perfect for both average men and women trying to lose a couple of pounds by drinking a lean source of protein and as a perfect recovery shake for any athlete.

Buy “Atkins Ready To Drink Shake, Milk Chocolate Delight” on Amazon Now

Athletes prefer drinks with these numbers because it gives them the recovery that they need for their muscles, while maintaining a lean diet so that they can preserve their body type or improve it.

If you haven’t started working out in the gym, or are new to exercise as a whole, then a great time to drink this shake is first thing in the morning when you eat your breakfast.

There are about 20% of your daily needs for vitamins and minerals, which is a great jump start for your daily nutrition.

Atkins Ready to Drink Protein Shake ReviewThe 20% might not sound like a big amount at first, but you make up the other 80% through eating whatever you decide to consume throughout the day.

It’s okay to achieve some of these vitamins through a pill, but the healthiest way is to consume a majority of your vitamins through your dietary intake.

Perhaps one of the greatest reasons to give this shake a try is its tremendous value of less than $15 per 12 pack. That’s about half the price of what you would find it for in the grocery store, so it’s definitely a low risk investment that could further benefit your health.

Some people have even reported it being helpful as a low carb and low calorie drink for those who have diabetes as well. It doesn’t matter if you’re just trying to lose a couple of pounds before a school reunion or if you’re trying to keep your sports body in shape.

It’s the drink of chocolate-loving champions. Rich and creamy to keep you satisfied throughout the morning with protein, calcium and important vitamins and minerals. Only 2 grams of net carbs and 1 gram of sugar per serving, 15 grams of protein and 160 calories.

Buy “Atkins Ready To Drink Shake, Milk Chocolate Delight” on Amazon Now

 

Articles, products and reviews related to this item

CBDPet CBD Hemp Oil Extract Dietary Supplement

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


GDPR CompliantImportant: This site makes use of cookies which may contain tracking information about visitors. By continuing to browse this site you agree to our use of cookies.

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Home Privacy Policy Terms of Use Medical Disclaimer Anti Spam Policy Affiliate Disclosure DMCA